Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And the white rabbit said, follow me down the hole and I did

My sister has nicknamed me "the Quilting Ostrich" a name that is very be-fitting for me... I do bury my head daily, in my crafts, take a day at a time and am very happy with this agreement I have made for myself. You see, having and going through cancer treatment can and is overwhelming... But if I'm doing my crafts...I'm thinking wow this is great to be able to be creative... But if I'm doing "normal" stuff...cleaning, cooking, going to the store, etc...I'm thinking this is hard to do with cancer.... The reality sets in and then I am sad... On the other hand...my family does like it when I cook, me too... and its hard to argue a clean house and clean clothes.... Yet............"what's that?" I see and hear you material, yes!! lets do a project.............

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning is way over rated, on the other hand cuddling up under a beautiful hand made quilt is devine

    ReplyDelete