Thursday, September 5, 2013

yikes!!! company is coming

As I was swishing pine sol in the toilet bowl, it got me to thinking. Do most people have a "go to" that they clean if they know someone is stopping by? My routine is: For a short drive by visit - I'll check the toilets and run the duster across the wooden floors. For a over-night visit - My first priority is the refrigerator, clean it, organize it and if my mom is coming, I'm cleaning every jar. (inside of lid and rim of jar.) And from there its a matter of how much time I have, sometimes I even manage to clean the entire house. My husband loves when we have company. And if you have a regular house keeper, you have no idea of what I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. the jars, seriously? Im with you short visit bathroom, kitchen. Overnight, the spare room, which is a pain in the ass, because I put everything in there

    ReplyDelete