Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm doing the best I can

When I was young, my mother told me, "only idiot's get bored" fearing I would become an idiot, I keep myself very busy. 

Today I spoke with my mother and she asked me when was the last time I had cleaned my garage disposable, fear crept in and I mumbled something about last week.  Well, your brother never cleans his but I blame the girlfriend.   She proceeded to give me the recipe to clean a garage disposable.  I suspect she was wise to me and knew I really hadn't cleaned mine.

One cup of white distilled vinegar, one cup of baking soda, and very hot water. Pour the baking soda in first, turn on  garage disposable while hot water running and then finish with the vinegar.

Which I did as soon as we hung up the phone. 

3 comments:

  1. The material you have to work from is a goldmine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read David Sedaris? This reminds me of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garbage disposal smells so good now. Great tip! Gotta go... I am very busy! :)

    ReplyDelete