Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quick and Easy, and I don't mean me.

My new favorite way to cook asparagus is roasting , it only takes 3 to 4 minutes.

Start my snapping off the ends by bending the spear and letting it snap naturally.  Wash and pat dry then drizzle olive oil (always extra virgin) and chopped garlic to coat the spears.  Spread out on baking sheet single layer, give them a sprinkle of coarse salt.  Place in a 400 degree oven for 3 to 4 minutes.  And your done.  Enjoy as a side dish or add them to your salad.

Stay tune to learn how to make your lettuce crisp and chilled.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this tonight? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things with a quick and easy description, as well as spring Asparagus! Makes it seem so much more, do-able (and I don't mean me., ha :)
    Love it Patty

    ReplyDelete