Saturday, October 29, 2011

One size fits all......apparently not!

Ok ladies, i need to get this off my chest, so to speak. 

I'm the type who likes to keep "like" items together.  Tops in one drawer, pj's in another, you get the idea. Well,  I have this nice dresser that has a lingerie drawer.  You know its the top drawer,  very convenient to keep those "items" we wear everyday.  I wear fiber lined bras so my nips don't show, you get me.  The cup is very perky even when empty, due to this I can't closed the drawer.  Apparently, my dresser is made for C cup or smaller. 

Just a tip if your in the market for a new dresser.  One size does not fit all.  In the meantime I have to mix my undies with outside clothes. :(

1 comment:

  1. We should all have such problems, But since your Tatas are so abundtant use the larger drawers and put you socks in the small drawers. Hell I hang mine on hooks (my bras not my breasts)

    ReplyDelete