Thursday, October 20, 2011

stay curious my friend

Curiosity is a wonderful thing.  It can be a driving force to propel us into action.  The desire to learn something new is what keeps our brain active and our minds alert. 

Theses days my curiosity is focused on cooking, gardening and sewing.  The thought of trying a new recipe is so exciting, planting something new to see how it grows and the act of creating something from fabric is so much fun.

Its interesting how my brain refuses to give an good energy into a job search, its like done, done, done with that!  Ha!

I'm taking a computer class in the evening and just loving new things.

Yet, I notice on all these activities my interest is in the "how" not so much about the end result.  Its like the right side of my brain has checked out and I'm just in lala land. 

Anyway...........

No comments:

Post a Comment